I have a deep passion for making real differences in the lives of my students and their learning journey through laser-focused instruction, my watchful eye and customised expertise to benefit students directly and witness their sparks of comprehension; equipping them with critical study skills to become independent lovers of learning. I adapt my teaching to each student's unique learning style, weaving a wealth of wisdom into each tutoring session and always remain open to assisting students in a multitude of innovative ways to help them realise their full potential and shine within!
I've always been a dedicated learner and was so influenced by those truly inspiring teachers and mentors through school and university that I have been driven to use all my valuable experience and wisdom to more deeply benefit those in our community and help realise their potential. I did this by taking up the teaching mantle and becoming the founder of StarSeed Tutoring.
Unlike most tutors, I am currently dedicated as a full-time "all-purpose" tutor, academic coach, educational consultant, and career & industry mentor. I have been involved with tutoring and mentoring programs intermittently for 6 years in various settings – tutoring small and large groups in peer-assisted study sessions (PASS) at university, private individual tutoring, and teaching in home settings.
I am officially a member of the Australian Tutoring Association and a Specialist Accredited Tutor in the following subjects:
- Business Studies
- Legal Studies
Please take the rates provided as a general guide only, as each student is treated on an individual basis with unique learning needs and year level. My travel charge does vary depending on the required distance to travel. I also have a 24-hour cancellation policy and can discuss details when contacted.
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) | Griffith University, Brisbane Australia | 2013
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics) | Griffith University, Brisbane Australia | 2013
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (PLT) | College of Law, Brisbane Australia | 2014
- Certificate IV in Small Business | Sarina Russo Institute, Beenleigh Australia | 2018
- Duisburg-Essen University, Germany | Ruhr Valley Internship Program | 2010-11
- Charles University, Prague Czech Republic | Global Leadership Program | 2011
- St. John's University, Rome Italy | Global Leadership Program | 2012
- Florida State University College of Law, USA | International Exchange Program | 2012
academic tutoring lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with school support lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about school coaching lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|