For people wanting to pass their IELTS test, or increase their English language skills:
- I find out your goals, for example - the IELTS score you want to reach, skills you need and want to work on, and topics that interest you.
- Next look at strategies to improve your language - usually that involves connecting with input and practise opportunities for the language you want to work with.
- This may involve looking at resources - such as websites, textbooks or simple everyday English language opportunities such as meeting up with people to talk in English. It may also involve more intensive language practise such as working on a particular pronunciation difficulty or grammar point if that is what you want.
I have taught English as an Additional Language since 2006 when I taught at Lanzhou University in China for two and a half years. I have lectured to hundreds, taught classes of 6 to 70, small groups and tutored people one on one.
I enjoy helping people:
- prepare for the IELTS test
- Feel more confident with listening and speaking English - pronunciation and communication skills.
- I've seen people pass their IELTS test, PTE test, and other English tests.
- Spent time with people helping them become more familiar with Western ways of doing things, getting to know Sydney and feel comfortable about interacting in English here.
- Taught English at a Chinese University for over two years
- Tutor privately in Sydney.
- Assist people in preparing for the IELTS, PTE and other English language tests.
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||Not available|