I have taught both professionals and international students: pronunciation, vocabulary, conversation, reading and writing. My teaching method is individual-focused and inquiry-based. This is what our journey of learning will be like:
- Understanding your language background & purpose of learning
- Exploring & Setting short-term and long-term goals
- Prepare learning process each time before class to ensure high efficiency
- Interactive learning giving you the most opportunity to practice & ask questions
- Expansive knowledge covering not only the vocabulary and sentences but also relevant histories and culture: language is not just many randomly scattered dots, but webs connected all around in its own way. We’ve got to find the easiest way to sort them out.
- Homework depending on your schedule and learning needs:)
- Reviewing the goals and make necessary updates & adjustments
- See a bigger world together. I was very impressed by one of my students from Japan. He told me that I was his first Chinese friend although he had been in China for two years! And the experience of learning with me made him feel that he wanted to make more Chinese friends! When we make the decision to learn a new language, we decide to see a bigger world, don’t we? Sometimes you just need to take one step further to see that bigger world:)
Hi, there! 大家好！I am Faye. I’m a native Mandarin speaker from China. I studied, lived and worked in many cities of China. Currently I am living with my family in Australia.
I enjoy teaching Chinese and helping people learn the beauty of our language in a fun and effective way. I have given individual and group classes to both students and professionals since 2008! I've got two masters degrees. One in English Language and Literature from China and the other in Social Work from Australia. I have worked for both Not-for-profit organisations and multinational companies so I have got some experience in both fields. I could offer tailored classes whether you are a student or a professional seeking to learn or improve your Chinese.
Online lesssons only with flexible hours. Cancellation has to be made at least 24 hours in advance.
chinese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with mandarin lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - chinese lessons?
Taking oral expression - chinese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|