I have completed my Bachelors Degree.I am from Math background completely.Having 3+ years of experience in providing academic support to undergraduate students to develop the skills and confidence needed to achieve their academic goals.I am interested in teaching different contents of mathematics like ALGEBRA,CALCULUS,STATISTICS,GEOMETRY,TRIGONOMETRY,PROBABILITY,LINEAR EQUATIONS etc
I have been giving lessons from past 3 years.All my students achieved greater results in all the different subjects especially in mathematics.I use to taught nearly 25 students from primary to high school.Conducted comprehensive test review sessions which contributed to an increase of more than 25 % in some students' gradesFacilitated numerous math courses as a class assistant by providing additional guidance to students during class
• Coordinated training sessions for tutors to earn College Reading and Learning Association credit
• Supported the Math Tutoring Coordinator by developing numerous concept sheets and review packets, as well as supervising walk-in.
• Created and administered weekly quizzes and monthly tests to track student progress.
• Helped struggling students improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Gave praise and assurance to boost student's self-confidence and self-esteem
• Cultivated a fun and interesting learning environment which, encouraged questions and discussions.
• Maintained records of each tutoring session.
• Reviewed and recommended improvements to instructional materials.
• Communicated student performances and concerns to Department Head.
• Provided guidance to students to improve academic performance.
• Attended tutor training sessions.
• Maintained student's progress and attendance reports.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|