Firstly, this unit is designed for students interested in 3D modelling. My teaching mehodology is to identify my target learners weaknesses strenghts and preferences. Secondly, I find out the training needs of the target learners and their learning styles. Finally, I prepare a lesson plan aligning with these sytles and get feedbacks from the students.
I am a Fitter Machinist and have taught Autocad 2D and 3D for 3 years. I obtained my CAD certificate from New Zealand graduating from Computer Integrated Manufacture. I mentored more than 200 students of all different ages starting from 16 years.
- Diploma in Computer Intergared Manufacture
- Diploma of Engineering
- Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade ( Fitting and Machining)
Work Experience includes:
- Taught AutoCad, Solidworks and Technical drawings
- Knowledge of material testing and properties
- Worked on Hadraulic pumps and air compressors
- Knowledge of using measuring tools
- Metal fabricating with welding, machining and milling
- Workshop saftey and hazards
- Basic experience on CNC machines.
- Completed Australian Training and Assement course TAE 40110
- Awarded New Zealand aid scholarship
- Completed confined space and low voltage rescue training
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with autocad lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about sketchup lessons?
Taking autodesk - 3ds max lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|