My teaching method is that I approach students topic by topic. I mostly carry out individual classes so I can give my maximum attention to each student and make sure that they understand the basics of every topic properly. I believe everyone understands things at their own pace therefor individual attention is important.
I'm a pharmacist with strong chemistry background currently studying for my masters in biotechnology management. I have been giving lessons to high school students for 2 years of time and I'm proud to say they all have obtained outstanding results.
• Masters of Biotechnology Management 2020- Present
La Trobe University, Australia
• Bachelor’s in Pharmacy 2013-2017
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India
• Diploma in Marketing Management 2013
ICBT, Sri Lanka
Pharmacist of Sri Lanka Medical Council 2019 - Current
Pharmacovigilance Analyst - IQVIA - Sri Lanka October 2017 to May 2018
• Experience in end-to-end adverse event processing.
• Processing post-marketing Clinical trials.
• Assessment of case reports for seriousness, causality.
• Processing product complaints, medication errors, and device complaints.
• Segregating the adverse event into serious and non-serious adverse events.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|