*Currently only providing classes online* I approach my teaching methodology with the understanding that not all subjects interest everyone, and I try to make my classes as interesting and engaging as possible in order to allow students to remember the material they have learnt and be able to apply that within their classrooms at school as well as in real world settings.
I am a student at the University of Toronto, and I am studying English and Biology, and Psychology. My passion has been to incorporate the sciences and arts together in order to create a genuine learning environment where students of both backgrounds can understand the material I am teaching. I have applied my passion for English and Psychology by creating my own business and garnering plenty of real world experience within both fields.
First class is always free, and schedules are flexible depending on both parties.
Education and Training:
- University of Toronto - Life Sciences + English Scarborough, Ontario (2016 - Present)
- White Oaks Secondary School Oakville, Ontario (2012 - 2016)
Volunteer and Job Experience:
- Freelance Motivational Speaking; 2015 - Present
- Science Tutor; Creative Academy Corporation; 2012 - 2017
- Teen Advisory Committee, Milton Public Library; 2012 - 2016
- Vice President of Membership/Events of Toastmasters International (Public Speaking Organization); 2017 to Present
- Home Writing Centre; 2015 to Present
Achievement Awards and Certificates:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma, 2016
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, 2015
- Honours Bachelors of Arts and Science (To Be Obtained, 2020)
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about creative writing lessons?
Taking writing lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|