I am keen on sharing my knowledge with you to help you achieve your goals and grow as a student. I am keen on getting to know my students in order for me to tailor my teaching style around your needs.
I have recently published 2 books on entrepreneurship and investments. I have a broad range of experience, in Finance as well as well other subjects, such as Mathematics. I have hands on industry experience to complement my academic knowledge.
I have taught students from GCSE level to A Level. Also, I have taught English to adult students.
For my most long term students, I have taught someone to pass the entry exams for the Perse school, a prestigious private school in Cambridge. She has passed and was admitted to Perse on the basis of a reduced fee.
At one of the companies I previously worked for, I helped trained the interns in some of my daily activities and I received good feedback.
A published author with 2 published books. Please see below:
Unleashing the Salesman Within You: How to Close a Sale in the Middle of a Hurricane and Become Super Rich
Trade Options Like A Hero: How To Invest Like The Best
Former owner of a professional services business, as well as other businesses.
3 years of finance work experience in the following areas:
- Fixed assets: The work involved managing the company's asset register additions and disposals, as well as reconciling the balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Bank accounts reconciliations.
- Preparation of metrics for senior management.
- Budgeting and forecasting, as well as variance analysis.
- Payments processing and invoice processing.
- Owned a professional services firm providing financial services to individuals.
- Was the owner of an online mobile phone business. Taught myself how to refurbish iphones and I was selling them on eBay in mint condition.
- Became ACCA exam qualified within 1 year through self-study.
- BSc Accounting and Finance - Birmingham University - 2.1 (I went to University at 17, a year early before the standard entry age in the UK).
LSE Summer School
- Econometrics (C+)
- Mathematics (achieved an A at the age of 16)
- Economics (B)
- History (B)
- Accounting (B)
- Further Mathematics (C)
- Critical Thinking (C)
- Mathematics (A)
- English (A)
- Biology (A)
- English Literature (A)
- Physics (A)
- Chemistry (A*)
- Spanish (A)
- Humanities (B)
- D&T (C)
- Religious Studies (B)
accounting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with economics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about finance lessons?
Taking financial management lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|