My methodology in teaching is bease on main structure for learing in the simplest way which is very in teresting to learn because I believed that maths would be very interesting such a playing game and puzzels. Then I'm looking to creat some sample question wich is very close to the exams.
My main background is engineering in computer system and robotics with the strong knowledge of maths for design the system and creating mathematical program in the Matlab or other software programs. I will start my Masterengineering at the Imperial College London.
New graduate engineer and Master engineer student at the Imperial College London with professional in the engineering in design management industry. Previously, I worked as a sales manager assistant to top sales service and balancing sheet management, portfolio strategy, and valuations. I currently graduate in BEng at Westminster University and now I will start to be Master engineer student at the Imperial College London, during academic education, I became a private tutor for some of the academic student in Accounting and engineering Fund Strategies so that an equity research initiative for part-time students as well. I also advise start-ups to improve their knowledge of maths and prospective investors. My background include in mathematical Engineering, Masters in physics engineering . I love teaching and helping people achieve their goals.
All my skills listed for the teaching
• Good understanding of all teaching methods and learning styles
• Able to convey material to students in an easy to understand manner
• Assists students with homework questions and test preparation strategies
• Able to help students in math, science, social studies and English
• Excellent interpersonal and assessment skills
• Strong teaching presentation, verbal and written communication
October 2014 to October 2016. Private Tutor, Inc.Â—London, UK
• Tutored students in all subject areas in which they required assistance.
• Used a variety of teaching methods depending on individual learning style.
• Provided video tutoring using online platform to students.
• Assisted with test preparation, homework help, study skills and improved note taking.
• Helped students master material content.
March 2013 to October 2014. Private Tutor, Inc.Â—London, UK
• Provided tutoring instruction in math, science, social studies and engineering in maths to academic students.
• Assisted learners at all levels with content area needs.
• Provided instruction in an asynchronous online learning format.
• Conducted needs assessments and designed individualised tutoring services according to student needs.
• Demonstrated lessons using video streaming.
Sales Manager co-ordinator – Operations Apr 2011-Sep 2012
Dehbid Stone Company, Tehran, Iran, (concealed information)
• Coordinating daily customer service operations and ensure operations run smoothly, decision-making for sales processes, orders and payments.
• Ability of leadership to assist the Manager in organising, planning and implementing strategies to attract for customers and preparing troubleshoot problems in the workplace.
• Supporting the sales team performance, good communication with customers and launching full service marketing.
• Doing multi tasks as a part of team or working individually, providing data in Spreadsheet for the sale and finance department, using Web Design in HTML for marketing department.
• Responsibility of showing up for work on time, representing the company in a professional manner. Assisting the manager usually in charge when a manager is unavailable.
• Preparing a presentation & Mail Merge, using Data Base (form, query, Report) in the sales.
Bachelor degree of Engineering, Honours Computer Systems & Robotics (Electrical) Sep 2015 to May 2018
University of Westminster
Foundation of Security Networks and Computer System Engineering Sep 2014 to May 2015
University of Westminster
Award graduation: Upper Second Class Honours
IT User (ITQ) (QCF) Level 1, 2, 3(diploma)with English - Achieved 1st Sep 2012 to Jun 2014
College of North West London
• Knowledge of power point presentation, design a Logo on the web page by the Animations, mail merge, newsletter, spread sheets in the Microsoft office using windows.
• Roles require good at the design using Web4 design (HTML), VB.net, data Base (form, query, report, index).
GCSE Mathematics Sep 2013 to Jun 2014
College of North West London.
Recent Training Events Attended
Summer-2017, Attended Leadership workshop at Thomas International.
Autumn-2017, Attended Police Met workshop at Police station.
• Prepared lesson plans and materials for SAT curriculum
• Created and presented SAT seminars for students
• Edited students' college application essays
• Helped prospective students to build application essays that fully represented their positive qualities
• Collected data from university admissions offices and entered it into a database
• English – written/verbal fluent
• Farsi – written/verbal fluent
Interests and other skills
• Keen interest in technology, following news of Science and technologies, combining, testing and improving the results.
• Enjoy making the most of opportunities to travel, including traveling independently through Europe, Paris, Spain, Russia, Greece and Turkey.
• Running: Enjoy keeping fit and healthy. Regularly run four or five times a week which requires strong self-motivation and self-discipline.
• Hold Full & clean driving licence.
Available on request
Full and clean driving license
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$52||$45|
|5 hours||Not available||$2072||$227|
|10 hours||Not available||$333||$454|