One of my main approaches to teaching is to be open to discussion. In my opinion and since film/television studies can be a subjective medium, being able to have an open inquisitive dialogue helps whoever I'm teaching retain what is being taught because they're engaging more with the content, rather than just being told it. I want a lesson to be fun and have a tangible value to it, not just become a live reading of a book.
I am currently a 3rd year student at Griffith University, studying a bachelor of film and screen media production. My specialties are writing, directing and producing, however my experience and practice also extends to various other film production skills such as editing (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro) and department assistant roles (e.g. boom operator, sound recordist, assistant director, etc.).
- Writer/Director: 'The Best You' (Short Film, 2018)
- Writer/Director: 'Last Minute' (Short Film, 2018)
- Producer/Teacher: Lady Cilento Children's Hospital School (Promo & Guest teacher, 2018)
- 1st Assistant Director: 'Clashing Heads' (Short Film, 2018)
- Unit Manager: 'P R I M A L' (Short Film, 2018)
- Production Assistant: 'The Lost Woods' (Short Film, 2018)
- Editor: 'The Workout Recipe' (YouTube, 2017 - 2018)
- Videographer/Photographer: Private Clients (2016 - 2017)
cinema lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with film production lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about scriptwriting lessons?
Taking audio-visual arts lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$110||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$220||$200|