Starting with introduction i continue to make students aware of importance of subject that they are learning. Then i continue with technical part and make students to use their up to date knowledge in practicals. By then end of the course students will be able to develop a project in the subject they have learned.
I completed my B.Tech in CSE in 2018. I m a fresher with updated skills and have teaching experience of 3 months. I have also done live project in web technologies. I can also make students aware of mostly asked questions in interviews and requirements for a project development.
10th in Sri Chaitanya Techno School 83.66%
Intermediate(10 +2) in Vidyadham Junior Collage 81.6%
B.TechComputer science engineering in Sir Padampat Singhania University. 6.9(CGPA)
1) Basic Bit Data Hadoop developing training by Collabera.
2) Course completion in Introduction to IoT.
3) Completion of workshop on Entrepreneurship Development Program conducted by
4) Attended workshop on Hybrid Mobile Application Development.
5) Participated in the workshop on Introduction to Google and Android.
6) Participated as volunteer in National Service Scheme.
7) 1st Runner-up, Impulse dance competition.
8) 2nd Runner-up, Impulse dance competition.
1)Team member in designing and development of collage technical and cultural fest website.
2)Basic programming skills in PHP under Naresh IT, Hyderabad
3)Basic programming skills in Java under Naresh IT, Hyderabad
4)Basic programming skills in C++ under Naresh IT, Hyderabad
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with C lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about HTML lessons?
Taking CSS lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|