My teaching Methodology is based on practical approach in solving problems to clear the concept of students regarding preparation for GATE-Mechanical and General knowledge exam. I will stress-upon syntax error in grammar and word power development with regard to increase the General Knowledge of the students. In Mechanical Engineering part, I have divided the same in Thermal and Non Thermal part. Non Thermal part will be covered in 2 and 1/2 months and Thermal part will be covered in 1 and 1/2 months. During the teaching of both the parts, teaching methodology is based on practical approach to solve the problem. After completion of the syllabus, series test will be conducted as a last supper to crack the GATE exam with howling success.
I am Mechanical Engineer and have 16 years of experience in Industry and in Teaching. I have qualified Graduate Aptitude Test For Engineers, University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test, Graduate Record Exam conducted by Educational Testing Service, USA. Moreover, I have qualified various written tests conducted by Public Sectors in India viz. NTPC, BAARC, DRDO, Coal India Ltd., HAL, Indian Airlines, ONGC etc. for Management Trainee post.
I have also been selected for PhD programme in Edinburgh Napier University, Scotland and in IIM, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
1 GRE Educational Testing Service (USA Jan-2015 87.94%
2 UGC-NET UGC Management June-2013 68.6% Qualified
3 GATE Organized by Indian Institute Mechanical 2002 96.23 Percentile Qualified
Of Science, Bangalore
4 BE (Mechanical) M.B.A.
Taught Mechanical Engineering subjects viz. Applied Mechanics, Machine Design, Strength of Material, Manufacturing Process, Thermodynamics. Also worked as Workshop Superintendent.
1) Working as Coordinator for Intensive Examination of projects of BSP (SAIL) for monitoring and
implementation of the projects.
2) Working as Coordinator for system improvement projects.
3) Consistent examination and review of the Marketing activities and Commercial terminology used in sale of the finished goods of BSP.
4) Intensive Examination of Tendering process, Award of the contract, Execution of the Contract and financial activities related to mile stone payment to the contractor.
5) Carried-out System Improvement Projects related to “e-procurement” of material/items at BSP.
6) Knowledge of Projects Planning and Scheduling.
7) Conducted training programme for Purchase Contract Procedure-2014 at various units of BSP.
System improvement projects undertaken in BSP
1) Suggested Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the contract related to use of Pesticides in Hospital sector of Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP).
2) Carried-out Intensive Examination of the high value project selected by Central Vigilance Commission, Govt. Of India undergone at Plate Mill of BSP for monitoring and implementation of the projects.
3) Carried-out Intensive Examination of High Value Project of SMS-III complex at BSP, selected by Corporate Vigilance, Steel Authority Of India Ltd.(SAIL).
4) Developed Standard Operating Procedure for inspection of medical purchase items at Jawahar Lal Nehru Hospital, BSP.
5) Suggested streamlined Operational procedure for production of Lime Stone at Nandini Mine, BSP.
6) Successfully completed System Improvement Projects in BSP related to “e-procurement” of material/items at BSP.
7) Carried-out Intensive Examination of the high value project selected by Central Vigilance Commission, Govt. Of India undergone at Steel Melting Shop-2 of BSP for monitoring and implementation of the projects.
1) Received Jawahar Lal Nehru Group Award for admirable work in “e-procurement” through SAP at BSP.
2) Received Second Prize in “Problem Solving Assignment Competition” organized by Shingo Institute Of
Japanese Management, Hyderabad, India
1) Achieved Lead auditor certificate for ISO-9001-2008
2) Received a certificate POKA YOKE (Mistake Proofing) for improving Operational efficiency of various units of BSP.
Achievement in High school
Received National Merit Scholarship Certificate in 10th class.
mechanical engineering lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with engineering lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about metallurgy lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$13||Not available||$13|